Monday, July 13, 2020

All About Me

Hello and welcome to fourth grade! My name is Ashley Taylor and I am absolutely thrilled to be a member of the Kemp family. I grew up going to Cobb County Schools and it is an honor to be teaching in one now. I attained my degree in early childhood education at Kennesaw State University and my Masters Degree in Educational Leadership through the American College of Education. This will be my 10th year teaching. I have had many valuable experiences at Kemp Elementary where I have learned proficient teaching strategies and positive classroom management skills. I have known my entire life that I wanted to be a teacher and I have given my all to fulfill that dream. As a child, I absolutely loved school and I remember every teacher I have had. Now, it is my turn to be "the inspirational teacher" for my students. All children deserve the highest quality education available and it is my goal to create life-long learners. I look forward to meeting all of you and to a very successful year!